PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Australia

The Cat in the Hat
10-18-17, 07:56 PM
Hi Tex! I hope you're well

My name is Tim and I'm from Australia. I've been an orbiter fan on and off for quite awhile but after watching your videos they have inspired me to really get back into it properly and perhaps fly to different celestial bodies other than the moon.

I love watching your videos and eagerly await the next in the saturn series,

All the best.
Tim

Tex
10-19-17, 11:29 AM
Hi Tim!

It's really good to meet you. I've got a few friends in Australia, one of them was also an admin on Orbiter-Forum. My wife also has some family in Australia. After the fall of Saigon, some of them went to America and some to Australia. We keep meaning to take a vacation down there eventually. It looks beautiful.

Thanks for following my films. Glad to hear you've been enjoying the Saturn series. It's been my favorite so far. :)

The Cat in the Hat
10-19-17, 07:42 PM
Australia is a great place, although I might be a little biased. ;) We will be coming into summer soon so there is no better time to visit!

The saturn series has been great, I still remember the first time I saw Saturn through a high power telescope, it blew my mind seeing the rings with my own eyes. I hope one day I can gain the skills to fly there and other places in orbiter although I have quite a long way to go, the moon is about all I can manage at the moment.

I have a 4 year old daughter who is showing interest in the solar system, and on clear nights we will sometimes sit outside and spot planets.