TexFilms Forum  

Welcome to TexFilms Productions!

Sign up today! TexFilms has been producing videos on YouTube since 2007! The channel includes a variety of subjects, but primarily focuses on gaming and cinematic short films, as well as science and discovery style videos. The newest addition includes astronomy and spaceflight related documentary films. Check out the various categories of videos available from the navigation links on top of the site. You are currently viewing the site as a guest. Sign up to participate in the community and unlock all of the site features. Registration is totally FREE!

As a member, you will unlock site features and gain access to exclusive content:

• Access to downloads (scenarios & other content).
  • Behind the scenes footage & extras.
  • Any content that never makes it to release phase.
  • Engage with Tex & others who share similar interests.

Registration is totally free and only takes a moment, so register your account today! Thank you for visiting TexFilms!

Go Back   TexFilms Forum » Articles » News » Channel News

Article Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-18, 10:50 PM
Flight Director

Default Sharing some really bad news..

Hello all - I felt that I should share some news that has impacted my life of late. You may recall a few episodes ago I mentioned some bad news concerning my father. We have been hoping for the best, but it appears the worst case scenario has happened. He's just been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer with no treatment options. I've been spending a lot of time at his house the past week seeing to his care. Going forward we have been told to expect at most 6 months.

Needless to say, I haven't been able to make headway on my Titan film as I had hoped. I am still aiming to finish it very soon, hopefully this February, but given the news I can't give an honest release date.

As always, I appreciate all of your support and kind words on my videos. I'll keep you all posted as I get closer to completing the project. Keep in mind the finished movie will be ~45min in length.

Best,
Tex
Old 02-01-18, 11:53 AM

Sorry to hear that.
Old 02-26-18, 02:41 AM
Flight Director

Thank you Nicholas, I appreciate your kinds words and support.
Old 05-04-18, 08:05 AM
Patron

Tex,

I haven't signed into this forum for a long while. Rather belatedly, I've now read your sad news. At what I am sure is a very difficult time, I would like to express my sincere sympathy to you and your family.
Old 07-21-18, 02:03 AM
Flight Director

Thank you very much. My father passed away about a month and a half ago now. It has been very difficult. My wife and I are still working on his house as we go through his things and decide what to do with it.

On a lighter note: I've started working on a new Orbiter series which I hope to have a trailer out for you guys by the end of July.
Old 07-23-18, 01:32 PM

Ah.

So sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Hope you can overcome all this and regain your strength.

Article Tools